A position at HBI might be for you If...
- You are a doer, not just a planner or an idea generator. You can #GSD (like, hardcore).
- You live in or around the Kansas City, Metro area.
- You enjoy working in a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- You are self motivated. You don't need someone lurking over your shoulder or constantly reminding you to do something.
- You are super organized...maybe even a little OCD, yet laid back (AKA able to go with the flow). We're looking for a unicorn here!
- You have high energy and passion for doing cool sh*t.
- You can bring something unique to the table. You're not just an "Average Joe". You can prove you have unique talent and/or knowledge and can't wait to share that with people who care (aka Hello Big Idea and our clients).
- You like coffee and/or beer.
- You are really good at figuring things out. Your Google history is filled with things like... "how to setup multiple artboards in Illustrator" or "how to remove super glue from your hands". (That's seriously our last Google search. No lie.)
- You know that working at a startup doesn't pay a lot to begin with, but we pay a lot more than other places in "learning" and in "fun".
Super curious, want to meet us and ask some informal questions? Meet us at Happy Hour!